How to Deposit and Withdraw?
Looking for a little help with making a deposit? Look no further — all the information you need is right here. What deposit method do you want to learn about?
How to deposit
How to make a deposit via a VISA/MASTERCARD bank card:
- 1. Click the ‘Deposit’ button in the main menu.
- 2. Choose ‘Credit card’.
- 3. Enter your card details
- 4. Click pay, and you’re good to go. Have a great time playing!
How to make a deposit via a mobile operator:
- 1. Choose ‘USSD payment’
- 2. Choose the bank to make the payment with.
- 3. Call the number indicated in the payment order.
The deposit will be made from your mobile operator account. Have a great time playing!
How to pay via a bank transfer:
- 1. Choose ‘Bank transfer’.
- 2. After selecting the bank transfer option, the screen will display the bank details and the deposit amount. You need to make a transfer to your account in less than 5 minutes before your session and cookies expire.
- 3. After completing the transfer, press the ‘I have made this bank transfer’ button to confirm your payment.
- 4. That's it! Now, Flutterwave will verify your payment within 5 minutes. Have a great time playing!
How to withdraw?
- To order a withdrawal, go to your account, select Wallet, and then open the Withdrawal tab.
- 1. In order to secure players and Casino from fraud, there are two requirements for withdrawal:
- The player must make bets with the money he has deposited. The deposited money must be wagered three times, and only then the withdrawal can be ordered.
- The player must verify his account first. The verification includes but is not limited to uploading the photo of documents to verify identity, address, and preferred payment method.
- 2. Please remember about this while making your deposits and complete the verification procedure as soon as it will be convenient.
The verification process
- 1. Go to your account and select Profile.
- 2. In the General tab, you should enter your personal information. Such fields as Natural Person's Register and Nickname are optional, but the others are mandatory.
- 3. In the Verification tab, you should upload the required photos and screenshots.
- 4. These photos must match the personal information you have provided. It is important that these photos must be clear and recognizable, show the document fully and not partly, include required info, be no more than 2 MB in size and have JPG, PNG, or PDF encoding format (default picture formats).
- 1. Upload the photo of an official document that is proof of your identity: the personal photo page of your passport or a driver’s license. You may need to send two photos since both the front and back sides of IDs card contain the required info and passports may contain it on different pages. Make sure that the photo includes:
- Your photo;
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Expiration date.
- 1. Upload the photo of the official documents that have been delivered to your address: utility bill, phone bill, bank statement, etc. Make sure that the document is no older than 90 days, and it includes:
- Your full name;
- Full address including post/zip codes;
- Date of issue.
- 1. Upload the photo or screenshot of the digital document that proves your deposit.
- 2. If you have already verified your payment method, but decided to try another one, you should upload a new photo that proves your deposit made with the new method you want to use.
- 3. The photo or screenshot must include:
- the company name;
- amount of the deposit;
- date of the deposit (date of issue);
- account (card) holder’s name;
- IBAN or e-wallet number if you use online banking or e-wallet;
- if you use a bank card, hide its number the way only 6 first and 4 last digits are seen.
- 1. The files you upload will appear in the Documents window and will be examined as soon as possible. After the photos have been verified, the withdrawal will become available.
- 2. You may contact our support to reduce the wagering requirement of your deposit.
- 3. The selfie with a timestamp may be required as an additional measure of verification.